Fabric Wrapped Bracelet
Turn scrap fabric into this handmade wrapped bracelet. Perfect to accessorize with your outfits and you can make as many as you like.
Total Time: 15-25 minutes
- wire cutters
- hot glue gun
- scrap fabric/fabric
- sturdy circular object
- I wrapped a 16 gauge wire around a sturdy glass vitamin container, twice. (Or, if you have a metal hanger since it's a thicker gauge - you can just wrap around once.)
- Once wrapped, twice - use your cutters and cut.
- Ensure your wrist can slide into the bangle bracelet. And use pliers to create a knot, or secure so the bracelet ends stay in place.
- Cut your fabric into 1" inch strips.
- With my fabric, I tied a knot over the knot on the bracelet so I could have a grip spot to start hot gluing fabric down to the bracelet.
- Continue to wrap fabric as you secure with hot glue. Repeat until you are out of strips.
- As a cute touch, I used another piece of fabric and secured it with a knot. Then cut off a little to make it as a bow accent.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!