Fast and Easy Meatloaf
This recipe is quick and easy to make, and it tastes delicious. The sauce on top really gives this meatloaf lots of great flavor. If you have company coming and you do not want to spend a lot of time preparing this would be a great meal to make. Serve it with mashed potatoes and veggies.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl add the ground beef, egg, chopped onions, milk, bread crumbs and salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
- Press the mixture into a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl add the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Stir well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Spread it over the meatloaf covering the entire top.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 1 hour.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!