Next >︎

Filing a Floor Repair Complaint

I had a "professional company" fix my floors. Well they detroyed them instead. They refuse to fix them. I have contacted so many people. I know there has to be help somewhere. Does anyone know where I can get help? Here are a few pictures of when it started. It has gotten a lot worse since then.


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

February 27, 20170 found this helpful

I have in different circumstances managed to get some satisfaction by threatening companies to contact the Better Business BUreau or other organizations such as the FCC when a cell company was giving me the runaround

I sincerely feel that you need to sue them in small claims court. Figure out the $$ value of the damage (at leat $5000) and sue. YOU have a good case and mighb even be able to get a pro bono lawyer to work with you

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
Next >︎
Consumer Advice Company ComplaintsSeptember 4, 2016
Fourth of July Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Pest Control
Father's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/06/16 15:15:08 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!