Filing a Floor Repair Complaint

I had a "professional company" fix my floors. Well they detroyed them instead. They refuse to fix them. I have contacted so many people. I know there has to be help somewhere. Does anyone know where I can get help? Here are a few pictures of when it started. It has gotten a lot worse since then.

Thanks.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I have in different circumstances managed to get some satisfaction by threatening companies to contact the Better Business BUreau or other organizations such as the FCC when a cell company was giving me the runaround

I sincerely feel that you need to sue them in small claims court. Figure out the $$ value of the damage (at leat $5000) and sue. YOU have a good case and mighb even be able to get a pro bono lawyer to work with you