Financial Assistance for Roof Repair

How can I receive help with the repairing of my roof? I need a donation of materials and a licensed contractor to do the repair. I do not have the money to pay for the work. I'm willing to set up some kind of payment plan. Is there any way I can get the help I need? I have less than 3 weeks to have it repaired. Thank you.

I have little to no money just started working again I have a shake roof that's over 25 years old needs replacement immediately.... I have no money what are my options

I have no income. Senior citizen need help putting roof on my house and need other work too. Husband is disable too. Who can i turn too for help in birmingham al.