Finding Free Children's Bedroom Sets?

0
Share
5
Save
Follow
Print

I'm a single mother of three children. I'm on SSI disability. My children are sleeping on a mattress on the floor at this moment. I am divorced from my husband and was left with nothing. I don't know where to go. I can't afford to buy anything because my check is only $661 from my SSI disability.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts
Best Answer

You should register with Freecycle in your area. Keep a look out on this site and you can also make a list of what you need. People here give so many things away for free. I am sure if you explained your problem and added a list of items, people there would help you out. They are so good.

Iam to a single mother of five don't have any beds for me are my children i get 620 from ssi can you help me please

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

You can ask a local church for help. There are also groups on Facebook which give all sorts of items away. Also, you can look at the curb for castoffs when people move.

There are some really good pieces of furniture and other items that people cant take with them.

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts

You could also check on Craigslist or even garage sales.

I would consider checking out your local freecycle groups. Freecycle is a program in nearly every community that allows people to post things they are wanting to give away and it allows people to post things that they need.

To find the groups in your community just search freecycle.com and enter your demographics this will let you know of the groups closest to you.

Consumer Advice ShoppingOctober 29, 2017
🎆
😎
🌻
Generated 2021-06-25 22:56:31 in 975 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Free-Childrens-Bedroom-Sets.html