Product FinderConsumer Advice

Finding Free Used Fiber Drums

Qhere can I pick up used fiber drums?

Put want ads in Craigslist, Facebook and Nextdoor.com

Fiber drums sell really well so it is difficult to find free ones. Craigslist, Freecycle, Nextdoor.Org, has a place to ask for items (wanted) but you might want to offer a few dollars just as an incentive. These listings are free so you can keep them running for a long time.

• You may have to call around your area and see what companies are using these as the only places that I can think of off hand are dry cleaners/laundry, moving companies and furniture stores.
  • Ad

• I feel sure there are other companies that use these at least once in a while but you might try calling some of these companies and see if they use them and what do they do with them.
  • We have a local company that places empties out for free pick up several times a week but the building has no name showing so it is a mystery as to what was shipped in them???
  • You might call a local company that sells used and see what they are selling for as shipping makes them to costly.

Are you talking like Baskin Robbins ice cream size containers? Years ago, the stores would donate empty ice cream drums to my girl scout troop and the girls would make crafts with them. I don't know if they still have a policy like that.

This site has low cost ones. If you are needing them for a scout or school group maybe they could work you a deal. You could always do a go fund me so you could afford to buy them.

www.lexingtoncontainercompany.com/Fibre-Fiber-Drums.html

here's a site that sells used fiber drums www.lexingtoncontainercompany.com/Fibre-Fiber-Drums.html

here's one that sells recycled fibre drums cleanitup.com/.../