Finding My Dad

Category Family
If you have been separated from your father, there are some websites and other resources out there to help you with your search. Here are some ideas to help with finding my dad.

I'm looking for my dad. I haven't seen him in in 5 - 6 years. I'm having trouble finding him on helpful yet free websites. Does anyone have some help or advice?

Answers

Best Answer

Finding dad.

• Start by writing down everything you know about him.
  • If you do not know his full name ask family members..
  • Start in the last city or state he was in.
  • If you do not know start where you were born.
  • Go to this site to find his information https://www.tru … INFM&traffic[source]=INFM&ut
  • This site has names, addresses,criminal records,and speeding tickets,court documents etc.
  • You can also run a background check on him through this site.
  • You may even find relatives of your fathers and they might know where he is.
  • Good Luck!

There is a site called familytreenow.com. You can put your dad's name in. Unless he opted out, you will find his current and past addresses, his current landline phone, and relatives.

You can also go on facebook. Try to look up your father or one of his relatives.

Ancestry.com is another website that can help you locate your father.

You can search Facebook. In the search engine you can search his number also to see if any names come up.

I'd try a google search of his name and you may see, an address or area too. Good luck!

Do you have anyone to obtain any additional information from? your mother/his mother or father/sisters/brothers/aunts/uncles/past friends/past employers. keep tract of any information you can obtain as every little bit helps.

Here is a site that will give some information on relatives that might be able to help you.

https://www.familytreenow.com/