Finding Soft n Fade Denim Wash

I used to buy a product called Soft n Fade. I have looked in many stores and can't find it. I can't find it on the internet either. It's a boxed powder that you pour into the washer and just wash your jeans. When done they are very soft and at least two shades lighter. I saw a box of it a few weeks ago, but I don't remember where. Now I need it and can't find it. Can you help?

By Nancy

It seems this product has disappeared and many people are looking for it now. However, there is another product that might work for you called Rit Fast Fade for Jeans. You might want to check this out. I don't see a fabric softener in the box, but it might fade your jeans like the other detergent did.

Rit fast fade has been discontinued some time ago. I'm bummed because it really worked and you didn't have to worry about your jeans being too faded.

BRING IT BACK !!!IT WAS THE TRUE SOFTNESS I LOVED..

They still sell it comes in a bag 1 pound and 5 pound rit proline fast fade on their website

Anonymous

I can't find it on there :(