Finding Someone to Move a Bee Hive

All the bees here are in a big rubber garbage can. No roof or walls or hard to get places.I know there has to be a hive in it as they have been there for a couple years now. I'm too scared to move the can, but I have to get them out of my back yard. I don't want to kill them because it looks like there are tons of them in the can. I'm on Social Security and do not have the kind of money to pay an exterminator.

I do not know how to find local farmers that have their own bees. It would be such a shame to kill them. I don't believe it would be hard for anyone that wanted them just to take the whole garbage can with the bees. Can anyone help me? Thank you for your time.

By Luella