Finding Summer Shells Dress Crochet Pattern?

In the early 1970s my mother-in-law taught me to crochet. The first thing I made was this dress. It was a simple shell stitch (I believe it was a beginner's or simple pattern) that was in a folder pattern offering, I think by Reynolds), with a cream-colored body, cap sleeves, and a sort of ziz-zag green and copper colored design at the hem and I think on the sleeves. I have been looking for this pattern for years now and have yet to find it. As I remember, it was called "Summer Shells". Can anyone help me to locate this? Thank you.

On Vintage Pattern Files you can find different crochet patterns from the 1970's. There are some cute dress patterns on the site. Here is the link: thevintagepatternfiles.blogspot.com/.../1970s-crochet-1970s-style-cheveron...

Crafts Crochet PatternsJune 12, 2016
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Summer-Shells-Dress-Crochet-Pattern.html

PatternsCrochet