Finding a Cabbage Patch Doll Kit or Pattern?

I'm a new grandma and I'd like to make my grand girls a Cabbage Patch doll, but can not find a kit or pattern for the doll itself. If someone could help I would like your input on where to find one.

Thank you.

Here are two YouTube videos:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49YVENiGJXo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOBxLoCujo

Are you looking for the dolls or the pillows or both? eBay has a bunch for sale...you have to weed through to see who has the best feedback and the best buy on shipping. I am sending a link and if it doesn't stay sorted by lowest price, there is a tab to sort that way.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570...

Congrats on your grandpunkins!! ENJOY!!

I believe you will have to start with the doll head so you will need to purchase a kit that contains the doll head and see what comes with the kits.

I did not find a listing that actually showed the entire contents of the kits but you may be able to ask the sellers to explain what is actually in the kit.

There are several kits listed but you will have to read the descriptions very carefully as some do not really give a good list of contents.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524...

I have not found a site giving actual instructions on making the body but I would hope instructions would be in one of these kits.

pinterest is a great source for this, for example www.pinterest.com/.../?lp=true

sometimes it will take you to a link where you have to pay but often it's not much

Crafts Toys DollmakingJanuary 9, 2019
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-a-Cabbage-Patch-Doll-Kit-or-Pattern.html