Finding a Comfortable Seat Belt For Short People

Category Safety
Depending on your size, a seat belt can rub against you wrong. This guide is about finding a comfortable seat belt for short people.

I am short. So, I have to have my seat up pretty far. My van is old so the little "button" that held the two seat belts together is gone. I wondered if two of the large paperclips would work so I went down this morning and, voila!

These make really cute angel crafts but, for now, they are industrial and useful for my van.

N-JOY!

Source: Just needed something and these worked.

I am a short person and when I buckle up, the seat belt cuts into my neck. I saw an ad for an item that would help the situation, it was $3.99. Being frugal I thought there must be something as good and less expensive.

I went to the dollar store and bought a package of medium length bungie cords. I put one end around the door pull, tied a knot about 1/3-1/2 way, hooked the hook through the center of the knot. That left the other hook which I can hook around the seat belt. It pulls it down and away from my neck making it more comfortable to wear.

By Gladys