Finding a Half Sibling

When I was a kid my grandmother always told me about my half brother and when I asked my father about it he told me that I do have half brother. I'm curious about him His name is Derek, Derick, or Dereck idk. I'm not sure what I hear from my father on the phone was Dereck.

If the last name is the same as yours, look it up on familytreenow.com. Add the state if you know it. You will get the address and phone number and other relatives.

Now that you are older, could you ask your father his full name, whereabouts or clues where you could find him - perhaps on social media if you have his last name?

Assuming you tried your last name and mother's already* and it is different than that or no results?

i plan on doing ancestry.com to see if my missing sibling in on there..my dad passed away before i could find out this truth..and my family wont tell me who this person is..good luck in your search

Better Living Family GenealogyMay 10, 2019
🎄
🍂