Finding a Pattern for Crocheted Adult Boots

Category Patterns
ball of wool with crochet hooks standing up inside
It can be a challenge to locate some crochet patterns. This is a page about finding a pattern for crocheted adult boots.

Does anyone out there with a pattern for knitted or crocheted adult boots that come up too your knees. Must be able to use rug wool.

Answers

Hi Patricia,
I don't know where you can find the boot pattern, will try looking around. Groovy crochet has some ripple stitched knee high socks in worsted weight yarn at:
web.archive.org/.../ripple-socks.html
Hope this is some help.

In the pattern I use the boots don't come up to your knees but you could add more rows and make them any height you like! I've made several pairs of these and I just everyone justs loves them! Enjoy! www.craftown.com/.../pat19.htm

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Found this pattern but its knitted. Perhaps you can adapt it.

www.diynetwork.com/.../0,2025,DIY_14141_4259284,00.html

Hi Patricia,
not crochet boots, but this one is pretty interesting!
Worth a peek, sorry it's a knit pattern though, you could try to convert it!

www.canadianliving.com
in the archives under, "slipper sock", hee hee.

I have a pattern for boots that can be knee high or fold down for lower with buttons. You can knit them on suede or like me I knitted them on an old pair of the higher sole and heel flip flops by using an awl (Big needle) to go through the sole with yarn and then used that to pick up stitches to knit. I can email this to you if you would like.

Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for crocheting adult boots? I saw these in a Victorian site and would love to make these!

Thanks!

Answers

By Joyce. (Guest Post)

I'd be interested in finding this pattern too. Maryanne ... the link you posted doesn't seem to work. Any chance you can check to see what is wrong with it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

That link used to work, so they must have moved the page or taken it down. :-(

define adult boot? my grandma crochets the best slippers... but not sure that is what you mean

Crafts Crochet PatternsApril 23, 2015
🌻
🎂
🎃