Finding a Sorta-Neat Sorting Tray

The Sorta-Neat sorting tray was originally sold at Sears. It was designed to help sort nuts, bolts, etc. It appears to no longer be manufactured. Used ones are sometimes seen for sale on-line.

Where can I buy a product called Sorta-Neat? It is a sorting tray manufactured originally by Leiter Swank Industries. It is no longer available on the regular market, so it would have to come from a used tool source.

Answers

Best Answer

As you already know this item will not be an easy find.
You could try placing a 'wanted ad' on as many sites as will let you - Craigslist, FreeCycle, USA4Sale Nationwide, Nextdoor, and lots of other sites that you see advertising online and TV.
You can look for this on eBay and not find it but place 'notify me' link so if anyone should post one they will send you a message.

You might also place an ad (picture?) on any media site that you belong to or join.

There are some forums that might also let you post a message.

www.diychatroom.com/forum.php

www.garagejournal.com/.../forumdisplay.php?f=4

Do they still sell a product for nuts and bolts, etc. called Sorta-neat? It is about 20 inches long and has 5 containers the size of a cake frosting cup. You dump contents out on the 4"x20" tray on top and sort through. Then the cup slides onto the end of the hinged top/tray, simply raise it up and everything slides back into the cup. The cups are stored underneath the tray. I am looking for more and/or parts? Please help.

By Deke from Angleton, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and I can't find this product being manufactured anymore. I did see one being advertised on Craigslist but I imagine that it is an old one.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 28, 2020
🐛
😎
🎆
🌻
👔
😷

Generated 2020-05-29 23:08:58 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️