Fireplace Potato Salad
Use your fireplace to keep warm and cook the ingredients for this yummy potato salad. This is a page about fireplace potato salad.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fireplace fun time is here. Cold weather doesn't always mean you have to crank the heater. Save some energy by heating the house and making dinner at the same time. If you don't have a fireplace, these steps double for great summertime campfire fun! You will need aluminum foil and newspaper for this preparation.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- 2 potatoes
- 2 raw eggs in shell
- 1 onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil.
- Fully submerge sheets of newspaper in water and wrap eggs each with a sheet.
- Cut off the top of the onion but leave the skin on. Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Put the potatoes and onion on the fire or on a metal rack on the fire. Place the eggs a little further away. After about 15 minutes, flip everything over and cook another 15 minutes.
- While everything is baking, prepare the sauce. Place mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, parsley in a bowl and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.