Fish in Tausi
I've been craving for a different fish dish these days. The summer days have taken me to a lot of roast pig parties. Today I got the chance to cook this simple, but yummy fish recipe.
- fish, sliced into thin pieces
- onions, chopped
- garlic, chopped
- ginger, sliced into strips
- tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat fish with about half a tablespoon of rock salt.
- Fry fish until sides are brown and slightly crisp. Set aside.
- Saute chopped onions, garlic, ginger and tomato.
- Add the black beans.
- Next add oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Pour a little amount of water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the fried fish and cook for 1 more minute, just enough for the sauce to thicken and coat the fish meat.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!