Fixing a Noisy Icemaker?

It can be difficult to determine what to do when an icemaker is making noise while cycling. This is a page about fixing a noisy icemaker.

I have the Samsung 3 door refrigerator. I love it but, when I get ice especially crushed, it is so extremely loud and when it makes ice and it drops into the ice bucket, it is also extremely loud. Is this normal?

By Arelia

Answers

I also have a Samsung refrigerator but it makes the ice inside which are cubes. It is quite noisy. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor of my house & I can hear the ice cubes dropping from the refrigerator on the 1st floor. Other than that I just love the refrigerator.

I think they must make the ice drawers out of the cheapest possible plastic. If theyd just use a softer or slightly less brittle material it would cut the sound way back.

😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-08-05 09:04:00 in 719 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fixing-a-Noisy-Icemaker.html