Fixing a Noisy Icemaker

It can be difficult to determine what to do when an icemaker is making noise while cycling. This is a guide about fixing a noisy icemaker.

I have the Samsung 3 door refrigerator. I love it but, when I get ice especially crushed, it is so extremely loud and when it makes ice and it drops into the ice bucket, it is also extremely loud. Is this normal?

By Arelia

Answers

I also have a Samsung refrigerator but it makes the ice inside which are cubes. It is quite noisy. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor of my house & I can hear the ice cubes dropping from the refrigerator on the 1st floor. Other than that I just love the refrigerator.