Fleas in Human Hair?

0
Share
4
Save
Follow
Print

I purchased a house in January and inherited a flea infestation with the house from dogs of previous tenants. I have no pets. The fleas have also been living on me in my hair for the last 2 months. I have had the house fumigated 3 times with a 4th next week. I have greatly reduced the fleas in my hair using everything from Hedrin, Scabbies cream, apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, olive oil, essential oils, tea tree oil, bi carb of soda, salt by washing my hair in the bath twice a day for the last 10 weeks, washing bedding and clothes every single day and still they live. The medics don't believe me and think I am delusional. Can anyone who has experienced similar offer any further suggestions or advice on eradicating permanently from your hair? Many thanks in advance.

You will continue to have fleas on you, until the whole house is completely rid of fleas. As long as there are any fleas in the house, and you are the only living thing for the fleas to draw blood from, they will keep finding you for a meal.
When we had a severe flea problem in our house, we set off flea bombs in every room, after spraying a flea killer on all upholstered furniture and all rugs. Of course we had to leave the house for several hours, AND with all exterior doors and windows closed tightly. We did leave closet doors open, and removed all furniture cushions to kill any fleas in there. One treatment worked great. Before our three cats were taken back into the house, we treated them with Frontline Flea & Tick killer, which is a 30 day treatment. The cats and us have been flea-free ever since. Good luck.

Lice shampoo should also kill fleas in your hair

Thank you for your responses.

Buy some food grade diatomaceous earth and put it every where.

Thank you for your comment.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 21, 2021
🌻
🎆
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fleas-in-Human-Hair-5.html