Floor Cleaner Left Haze on Bamboo Flooring

I just had a prefinished bamboo hardwood installed in most of my home. I purchased the Shark sonic duo shortly afterwards. I decided to use the polish to get more shine on the floor. It did give it a little more shine. A couple of days later the floor was dusty so I decided to use the Shark hardwood floor cleaner.

I don't know what I did wrong, but now I have a white, cloudy haze on the floor and some marks from the polishing that won't go away. I have been using the vinegar solution which isn't helping much at this point. I'm lost, confused, frustrated, and don't know what to do.

By Nikia

I'm having the same problem as this, I have black bamboo flooring, I did get the haze to go away some by using a magic eraser, and floor stripper and a variety of other things, but it's still messed up, I regret trying to shine it... Please let me know if you find an answer. nikia

I had same problem and while it's not recommended I used straight amonia and immediately wiped w warm water mop and immediately dried it w a micro fiber dry mop and it fixed it. No damage. Everywhere I read says no water and no chemicals but how else can you clean?