Cleaning Bamboo Floors?

My family and I just moved into an apartment with bamboo floors. I know Murphy's Oil Soap is out of the question for cleaning them and all the agents told us was to use products specifically for urethane finishes. However, I have not found anything around here that specifies using it on urethane finishes. Would a Swiffer Wet Jet be good to use? Or anything like that?

Everyone says Bona is the best product to use. Swiffer if you buy them for hardwood floors. This is what we were told....but for us it all (floors and care) was cost prohibitive, so we still have our original 90+ year old floors until we can find something less cost prohibitive.

Since you didn't lay the floors or talk to the installer, talk to the landlord and he/she should ok any products before you use so you don't risk damage and lose your security deposit.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsOctober 6, 2018
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Bamboo-Floors-3.html