Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe

I am head over heels in love with this low carb pizza. The crust is made of three ingredients: ground chicken, Parmesan cheese, and an egg. It tastes just like pizza! This is a super high protein, paleo-friendly, keto-friendly, and a gluten-free delight. I urge you to give it a try.

*I took 10 ounces of leftover rotisserie chicken breast and thigh, ground it in my food processor, and it turned out great! You can use canned chicken, too.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 20-25 minutes

Total Time: 25-30 minutes

Yield: Pizza for 2

• 10 ounces cooked and ground chicken
  • 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 raw egg

1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Take your cooked ground chicken and lay it out on a large baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes to dry out the chicken.
  2. The edges will have just started to brown. Remove from oven and increase oven heat to 500F.
  3. In a large bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese and raw egg. Slowly add in all the chicken until well combined.
  4. Pour the mixture out onto your baking sheet and form into a thin square or circle. Pinch the edges so there are no cracks.
  5. You can press the middle of the crust with a spatula to make higher edges if you're going to put toppings on that you don't want sliding off.
  6. Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes at 500F. Remove from oven.
  7. Add any toppings you want. Here, I added shredded mozzarella, oregano and salami.
  8. Put it back in the 500F oven for another 5 to 10 minutes. You'll know when its ready by the colour of the crust and the look of your desired toppings.
  9. Slice and serve!

Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting Low CarbJune 22, 2017
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Flourless-Chicken-Pizza-Crust.html