Flourless Chocolate Chip Blondies Dessert
Its easy to make delicious flourless chocolate chip blondies using chickpeas. Here is a unique spin on a favorite dessert.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious dessert packed with nutrition. The main ingredient is chick peas along with other healthy things. This is child and adult approved, and an easy dessert to bring to school parties.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 x 8 pan
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp oats
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Drain chickpeas. In a food processor, blend chickpeas, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, chia seeds, oats and hemp seeds.
- Blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- In a square 8x8 in. Pyrex pan, line parchment paper and pour batter in.
- Grab a handful of chocolate chips and fold into batter. Smooth out with spatula.
- Sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top and bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until ready. Allow to cool before cutting into pieces to serve.