Flowers for an ICU Patient

Category Paper
Due to the need to keep an ICU patient in a germ free environment, fresh flowers are not allowed. Beautiful photos of flowers can brighten someone's day, and show that you care.

When my sister-in-law was in the ICU for an extended period, we weren't allowed to visit and she wasn't allowed to have flowers or gifts, but she did have a bulletin board, so I got a little creative with my get well wishes.

Approximate Time: 15 minutes

Instructions:

Take a (digital) photo of flowers in your yard, a pretty houseplant, or a bouquet at the grocery store. Since it was early spring, I just went to my lilac bush and found this fine yellow fellow snacking away. Print it out at 5 x 7 inches. Trim if needed and attach to card stock. Write your message in the border. Optional Method: Use your photo editing program to put a colored background behind your subject and type your message right on it as shown here. Save as a jpeg and print it out.

By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts PaperFebruary 16, 2020
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Flowers-for-an-ICU-Patient.html