Free Flat Tire Repair at Discount Tire

Flat tire repairs due to a nail can charge anywhere from $10 to $20. Discount Tires offers free flat tire repairs, no matter where you bought your tires from. There are over 900 Discount Tire locations in the United States. If you ever have a flat tire with a nail, try Discount Tires. If you do not have a Discount Tire around, you can call the bigger tire retailers and ask if they provide complimentary services.

I was beyond pleased with their service. For a non-appointment, the wait time was about 1 hour and 15 minutes. The tire technician took his time with patching up my tire, balanced the tire and made sure all four of my tires lug nuts were secured. He also pumped up the air pressure and cleaned my tires to new again!

Link: https://www.discounttire.com/services/flat-repair

Thanks for the tip (and the great photo!). I've used Discount Tire in the past and will remember their wonderful customer service the next time I need tires. I have often used Les Schwab over the years. They are great for these types of repairs but only if you are a customer.

Discount Tire also price matches if you find cheaper quotes. They also offer free tire pressure check and will pump your tires up complimentary.

I have never heard of Les Schwab.

I think they are a Pacific NW chain. I live outside of Portland now but grew up in Seattle. They are everywhere around here.

Wish I had that near me!

You can try to contact any big car retailers if you ever come across this problem.