Free or Low Cost Payment Plan for Pet Care

Took my 3 month old kitten to vet to find out she has a broken hip. She needs surgery that costs $900 or I can kill the kitten for $250. I don't have money for any of it. The only other option is to surrender her for $175 at the humane society. I don't have money for that either. It's life or death for her. I spent my rent and electronic money on her already. I won't have a home or electronic soon because of it, but I don't want to have to kill her myself because there's no vets that will do a payment plan. I can't get a credit card unfortunately I've tried, I've also tried go fund me account, and also tried petplan and care credit. I am trying everything I can just so she can keep her life. I'm at a loss.

Try www.rosesfund.org-you must file an application online.
Good Luck!

Look for a no-kill cat rescue in your area. Perhaps they will not require you to pay to surrender the cat.
Are you on Facebook? Can you reach out to your community for help through Facebook?