Freezing Cookie Dough

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts

I was making cookies the other day and decided that I didn't want to bake the whole batch of dough. So, using my cookie dough scoop, I put the dough onto a baking sheet, and placed the whole sheet into the freezer until the dough was frozen. scooping dough

I then removed them from the freezer, laid the dough balls onto pieces of waxed paper so they didn't touch, then placed them into a freezer bag. bagging up dough

On the bag I wrote what kind they were, the date I packaged the dough, and the baking instructions for when I decide to bake them. Now I can bake as many cookies as I want! :) labeling bag

Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CookiesSeptember 15, 2012
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Freezing-Cookie-Dough-1.html