AdviceFreezing

Freezing Pita Bread Pizza

Can I freeze a pita bread pizza? If so, for how long? Should they be thawed first?

You can freeze your pita bread pizza. You will need to use freezer bags. The air tight bags are better. I don't like to keep food in my freezer more than 6 months. When you remove from your freezer you leave them frozen and pop them in the oven to heat. You will treat these pizza like a frozen store bought pizza. It normally takes 10 to 15 minutes to heat depending on your oven temperature.

You can freeze it. I put mine in a plastic container and make sure all the air is out. I would use it in a month.

i would freeze it htough i would expect the crust to not hold up very well after thawing and also it seems it would be particualrly prone to freezer burn

I freeze mine-both the ones I make and the ones I purchase. The ones I purchase I leave in their original packaging, then put in a freezer bag.

the ones I make I put waxed paper between each one then into a freezer bag.