Fresh Fruit Parfait Dessert

I got a similar recipe on one of those fast videos on FaceBook. It looked great. So I remembered what went in it and made it myself. I used a round deep glass dish. It can be easily made in a 9 x 13 inch pan. A clear glass rectangle would be nice because this dessert is so attractive. This dessert was fun to make. :)

Total Time: About an hour to prep

Yield: 6-8 large servings or more

1. Crush your graham crackers very fine. I put mine in my chopper to pulverize them.
  2. In a bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix well. Put in the bottom of your pan, pressing firmly while shaping it to fit the pan. Let this chill for 30 minutes.
  3. Now prepare all your fruit. Slice all the strawberries, slice bananas, and pat dry the crushed pineapple. Put them in small prep bowls.
  4. Ad

5. In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese and sugar. Mix well with a electric mixer.
  6. Take your pan or dish out of the fridge. First layer is all the cream cheese mix spread evenly over the crust.
  7. Add the sliced strawberries and a layer of Cool Whip, just enough to cover (about 1/3 of the tub).
  8. Add all your sliced bananas, lay them evenly over the dish. 1/3 of the Cool Whip again, spread across the dish.
  9. Ad

10. All your crushed pineapple, spread out evenly over dish.
  11. Finish with the rest of the Cool Whip. When you are through spreading, make peaks in the cool whip with the back of your spoon.
  12. Ad

13. Take your melted chocolate and drizzle across the topping neatly in lines.
  14. This dessert goes in the freezer for at least two hours. Take out 1/2 hour before serving. I served it like pie slices or you can serve in squares.