Freshening Sheets

Truth be told, I change my bedsheets once a week. I also love the smell of clean bed linens and the smell of baby powder. When I make up the bed every morning, I sprinkle baby powder over the bottom sheet and a little on the pillow cases. It's nice climbing into a fresh smelling bed.

I bought a body mist recently that was too fruity smelling to my personal taste (I smelled like a raspberry), so I used the mist on my bedsheets. That was nice too and used up the product that would otherwise have sat on the shelf for ages.

By Wilhelmina from Amherstburg, ON

Editor's Note: Many members have expressed concern with using baby powder or any chemical sprays where they can be inhaled. Use prudence when scenting your own bedding.

2 More Solutions

Baking Soda And Sunshine For Freshening Pillows. Pillows are hard on our washers. To clean them, either take them to the laundromat and use their machines.

To freshen sheets between changes, I use any brand of room spray that calls itself "Crisp Linen" or "Fresh Linen", even if it's from the dollar stores. I spray it on the fitted sheet and a drop on the pillows.

Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsDecember 15, 2012
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Freshening-Sheets.html