Fried Sea Bass Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 27, 2017
Very tasty and crunchy fish, that pairs perfectly with rice!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 2 sea bass fillet
- 4 fish eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 stems garlic
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion
- Some grocery stores provide complimentary fish cleaning. If your store does offer that service, I would take advantage of it! Then when I come home, I only clean with salt again quickly.
- Once you wash the fillet fish clean, pat dry and score the fish (add slits at an angle). Scoring your fish will help it cook evenly.
- Now it is ready to marinate. Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and sprinkle on the fish. Marinate for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- *Optional: If you like fish eggs. You can clean the fish eggs with a dash of salt. Put the fish eggs in a small bowl and marinate with dash of salt and pepper, sliced onions and dash of olive oil.
- In a pan add vegetable oil on high heat. Add the garlic and fry your sea bass fillet until crispy. About 10 minutes cooking per side or until yellow and crispy.
- Once you finish frying your fish, get another pan. Take about 1 tablespoon of oil from the fish pan, and add some sliced onions. Fry the fish eggs. Fry each side for about 4 minutes or until crispy.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.