Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Add the fruit juice of your choice to sparkling water and any additional ingredients you desire for a cool, refreshing fruit juice spritzer. This page contains fruit juice spritzer recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 2 cans frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (12oz. size)
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks (4inch size)
- 2 whole cloves
- 5 cups club soda, chilled
Combine apple juice concentrate, fruit and spices in saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain juice into pitcher. Chill in refrigerator. Add club soda just before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
- 2 (16 oz.) pkgs. frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 (24 oz.) bottles white grape juice, chilled
- 1 (28 oz.) bottle unsweetened carbonated water, chilled
Place strawberries in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. Combine strawberry puree, white grape juice, and carbonated water.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.