Full English Breakfast in America

A breakfast dish my family and I love to have when we go back home to is the Full English. In America, I make them for special occasions. The latest occasion is England making it to the semi-finals in the World Cup. Hooray! Some of the ingredients that typically go in these breakfasts (like black pudding and rashers) aren't easily accessible to us, so we make do with what's at the regular grocery store. I've come up with a nice process to get the best out of what we have, and my family here and across the pond definitely approve!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 12 minutes

Total Time: 17 minutes

Yield: 1 Full English

1. Place bacon strips in a pan over medium heat and cook a couple minutes.
  2. As the bacon fat releases, add mushrooms and tomatoes, cut face down.
  3. Flip the bacon, mushrooms, and tomatoes over. Add the butter to the corner of the pan and crack the eggs into it.
  4. Advertisement

5. Move bacon and mushrooms to a paper towel lined dish. Tilt the pan so the butter and bacon grease move to the corner where the bacon was and place your bread there. Remove eggs and tomatoes, then flip the bread after a minute. Fry the other side until browned and crisp. Heat baked beans and plate it all up. Serve immediately with a nice cup of black tea drizzled with milk!

Delicious! - I'm feeling homesick.

I am not from England, but this sounds absolutely delicious and I am going to try it. Thanks!

where's the sausages?

Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastJuly 12, 2018
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Full-English-Breakfast-in-America.html

BreakfastRecipes