Furniture Color to Coordinate with Curtains

Category Furniture
To determine what the best color of furniture to go with the curtains or drapes you already have, is to take some of the fabric with you. You can put it against your furniture choices to see what looks best.

Does anyone here knows what colour this is? It's a curtain and I do not know what colour it is. Also, what colour furniture can go with this?

Answers

Best Answer

In one photo it looks like a chocolate brown, in one it looks like a dark gray.

Can you take it with you when shopping and lay it on the various chairs/or furniture pieces?

I would think a cream fabric would be neutral and look good or a light gray (if it is indeed gray) or a tan (if it is chocolate brown).

I did this--took my drape with me when we went chair shopping and it was the only way I could match my greens.

Post back what you decide! Happy searching!

Best Answer

This a shimmer khaki color or taupe.it goes well with any color shade of wood including white! This fabric has a elegance about it!

Best Answer

Black goes well with gold, as does brown, turquoise, and red.

It all depends on the vibe you are going for...black and gold is classic, brown and gold is warm and homey. Turquoise and gold is chic and red and gold are royal.

Post back what you decide!

Best Answer

If the curtain color is actually champagne gold then I would go with a black, a darker red, or even varying shades of green. Gold is an easy color to match and normally darker colors make the cold really stand out and flash. Take a piece with you and see what makes it flash and what attracks your eye when buying the pieces.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating FurnitureDecember 29, 2019
🎉

Generated 2019-12-30 23:05:28 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️