CurtainsDecorating

Furniture Color to Coordinate with Curtains

Does anyone here knows what colour this is? It's a curtain and I do not know what colour it is. Also, what colour furniture can go with this?

I don't have any idea what the exact name of the color would be. However, I think it's lovely and would be a beautiful complementary color to furniture upholstered in dark blue, emerald green or a rich burgundy fabric.

I took it to the furniture store today and I was told that it's a champagne gold. Do you have an idea what colours will go well with champagne gold curtain for a master bedroom?

In one photo it looks like a chocolate brown, in one it looks like a dark gray.

Can you take it with you when shopping and lay it on the various chairs/or furniture pieces?

I would think a cream fabric would be neutral and look good or a light gray (if it is indeed gray) or a tan (if it is chocolate brown).

I did this--took my drape with me when we went chair shopping and it was the only way I could match my greens.

Post back what you decide! Happy searching!

This a shimmer khaki color or taupe.it goes well with any color shade of wood including white! This fabric has a elegance about it!

One photo looks like metallic gold and the other looks like metallic gray.

Black goes well with gold, as does brown, turquoise, and red.

It all depends on the vibe you are going for...black and gold is classic, brown and gold is warm and homey. Turquoise and gold is chic and red and gold are royal.

Post back what you decide!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsSeptember 27, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂