Furniture to Coordinate with Green Walls

Category Furniture
Choosing a furniture color to coordinate with your bedroom walls really depends on the look you are going for. Many people would go with light or natural colors, but it is OK to use a stronger color if you want to make the room pop.

I have colored my bedroom pista green to get a pastel feel. What type furniture will go with this color. Please help.

Answers

For this color walls, natural tones is the best. I would keep them on the lighter side. I saw some new-look interior design photos using this color for the walls and the ones I did see all choose a natural tone accessories for their home. I saw an eggshell color for the dresser and bed in one photo and this looked great.

You could do light colored woods, white , or even black furniture!

Personally I would stick with the nature colors and go with another color of green or a tan any light colored natural like outdoorsy color or if your into a peice that pops go with a bright kinda opposite but I'm not sure what the rest of the furniture looks like and I would assume you would take it into consideration as well.

Anonymous

White

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating FurnitureFebruary 7, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-08 22:06:07 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️