Garden Themed Birthday Party Ideas

Category Planning
Finding the appropriate food, activities, and favors for your floral birthday celebration will make for a fun event for all. This guide is about garden themed birthday party ideas.

I'm planning my daughter's first birthday party. I need some ideas for things that adults would enjoy because I've invited friends and family, as well as little ones. The oldest children there are 4, and there are only about 4 kids invited.

If anyone has ideas on food, activities, or favors I'd love to hear them. The theme is "flower garden" because I couldn't resist the plates and napkins at the party store that had bright flowers on them. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

By Allison

Answers

Face painting is fun for all ages, kids that age love it too. we drew out about 6 choices of designs on a piece of paper so that each one could pick there own design, simple ones like a butterfly ladybug frog flower like a daisy. You can look at basic coloring books to get ideas. use non toxin acrylic paints (sold at walmart little bottles for 44 cent) use liner brushes to apply and later it just washes off with warm water & soap. The adults could have theirs painted too, letting the kids decide there designs for each adult.

Look up how to make a dirt cake on allrecipes. Tastes great and everyone loves it. Use gummy worms and a silk flower stuck in it. YUM!

Make your favors using simple butterfly, lady bug, or bird sun catchers. Walmart has cheap cute ones. The kids can hang theirs in their room.

I don't agree with enteraining adults at a kids party except for the 1st and 2nd birthdays. Those parties are mostly for the adults so I think you should ave some games for the adults to play and food they would like to eat.