Garlic Toast Recipes

Category Breads
Toasted garlic bread is a delicious addition to many meals or for just for a snack. This page contains garlic toast recipes.

I was clear out of garlic bread to go with my spaghetti, so I used split hot dog buns to make garlic toast. I slathered on the butter, sprinkled heavy with garlic powder and placed it under the broiler til toasted. Turned out very good.

Source: From a friend.

By BJ from Mid MO

I did that too. I had one of those pillsbury bread in a can and what I did was after I pulled the bread out of the can I made slites with a sharp knife and spread butter on it and then sprinkled garlic powder or flakes and baked it. Turned out good and hubby loved it.

I melt margarine in skillet & fry rye bread on both sides sprinkle garlic powder on one side. Sometime add a slice if cheese & sliced pickles while the second side is browning.