Geranium Photos

Category Garden
Geraniums can be upright or vining and come in many colors from white through pinks and reds to deep purples. This is a page about geranium photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I have several of these Lavender Blizzard geranium plants and the color is lovely. They are blooming now at this time in December in our mild climate. The Lavender Blizzard plants are in pots and hanging baskets. The hue is incomparable!

I often pick the flowers and bring them in to my wife and put them in a Beleek vase from Ireland with the green shamrock designs. It is a beautiful combination.

By Bob35

Lavender Blizzard Geranium Closeup

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

My Regal Imperial is slow to bloom in this cool weather. It is indeed a prolific bloomer when it flowers. The color is attractive, and its multi-flower blooms are very vivid in the garden.

I used my Canon G10 Digital camera for this macro photograph taken in the early evening.

By Bob35

pure and white geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

The Arctic Red ivy geranium is one of my favorites. It blooms well and is a deep maroon in color. It appears to glow in direct sun, and is a very beautiful shade. I always have one of these in my geranium garden, as its beauty and calming hue is very appealing.

By Bob35

Closeup of Arctic Red Geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

This is a picture of the hanging geranium that my son gave to me for Mother's Day, it gotten lots of sunshine and just kept getting bigger and bigger, sure hope I can winter it over.

large geranium plant

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is Picasso, a variety of ivy geranium. I especially like this flower with its multiple blossoms, and it brightens up the garden as it blooms.

Picasso of the Garden Terrace

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Salmon Queen was one of the very first geraniums that I planted. It has done very well over the years. I have posted photos of them to my flower web page in the past, and it continues to be one of my very favorite of my geraniums.

Closeup of Salmon Queen Geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This double red geranium is eye catching with its very red color. I raise geraniums and have for several years. Mostly they are planted in pots on terraces which grace our patio.

Closeup of Double Red Ivy Geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I got this as a gift. It has been very happy on my back porch, growing and multiplying its blooms. I'm saving some seeds for next year.

dark pinkish red geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Here is a picture of a single geranium flower and leaf. It reminds me of a "Tussy Mussy"

Tussy Mussy Geranium

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Photos GardenJuly 19, 2016
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-22 10:44:19 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️