GiftsCrafts

Get Well Soon Gift Jar

This cute and thoughtful "Get Better" jar that will also be practical for the recipient afterwards. The jar can be reused.

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Find a jar suitable to fit some tea bags and cough drops. I found these swing top jars at my craft store for only $1 & $2. You could reuse jars you may already have also.
  2. Measure the circumference of the jar with a ribbon to get an idea of how long of a paper strip you will need. Plus, add an extra inch to have enough room to tape the paper. Glue paper around the jar.
  3. I had a scallop circle tag, but you can cut out a heart, circle, square, any shape you want in lieu. I used a Sharpie and wrote "Get Better". You can glue down the scallop circle on the pink paper, but I had twine so I strung the twine in the tag and tied a bow.
  4. Open the jar and add the tea bags and cough drops.