Getting Bitten by Unseen Bugs

For several months now I have been getting bit by something. I know what it's not. It's not bed bugs or fleas. These bites welt up like mosquito bites, but they're not mosquitoes either. It is too cold for them. I live in south central Kansas. Anyhow, the bites turn up in weird places like my elbows, toes, and tops and bottoms of my feet.

I just wondered what it could be. I have checked for bedbugs and turned up nothing, flea bites leave tiny dots on me. The itch from any bug bite for me itches deep down and uncontrollably. My husband and I and our 4 kids live together in this house and yet I am the only one who is getting eaten alive. I just want to find out what I am up against. Thanks.

Best Answer

It could be bird mites. My niece had them in Boston and needed an exterminator

It almost sounds like you have demodex mite in your home. This can be an issue and they are hard to see and find. I would check with a pest control company and find out if they can suggest you something to use to spray for them.