Getting Rid of Bed Bugs

I've known all my neighbors for 20 years. We live in a "luxury" apartment building. I don't know how to go about bringing up the subject and telling them. I feel I won't be invited or they will not come close to me.

I also have to let the management know. They know there is a problem in the building and have had a dog in my apartment, but everything was good. A month later they started. I'm trying to keep it under control. I vacuum everyday. There a only a few, but a few is to many.
It's also the preparation for an exterminator that freaks me out. I have a disability and from what I have read, everything has to taking out away from the wall and closets emptied.
Thank you for your time.
I am sorry this is so long.

By Bruno S.

Best Answer

How do you know you have bed bugs? Before you say anything, you should have a pest removal company check your apartment and give you a recommendation for treatment.

The bed bugs came from somewhere and do travel, apartment to apartment, so it is best to get the treatment for all concerned.