Getting Rid of Cellulite

Many women, regardless of their shape and weight, will have areas of cellulite. There are many products and treatments that claim to get rid of or diminish the appearance of cellulite. This is a guide about getting rid of cellulite.

Cellulite? Summer? Time for therapy as well as worry. You can give yourself a nice massage to your lower problem areas standing in the surf and letting the water beat against your thighs/stomach, etc.

You can also use hot tubs, etc. year round to get a massage from the jets on your problem areas. I really see a difference when I am deprived of my water massage! (Could you use a garden hose, too? Worth a try...)

By pamhyila from L.A., CA

Cellulite is one of the major signs of a lacking of potassium in the body. Raisins can help banish cellulite. Healthy adrenal glands need much more potassium than most of us will consume in a normal day. If you need potassium, eat raisins.

If we are eating bananas for potassium, we will probably not get enough. Bananas are OK but not for this purpose really. Depending upon its size, a banana only has 370 to 600 mg (370 mg per 100 grams). That is ok, but raisins have 763 mg per 100 gram! Supplements have a measly 99 mg!

You could cover a banana with peanut butter and then sprinkle raisins on it! You are what you eat.

By the way, do not give your dog raisins. They are related to grapes, which are very dangerous for pets.

Source: From the research of Patrick Holford, a UK Nutritionist.

I am looking for home remedies for cellulite.

By Chiquitica from Gadsde, AL

Answers

Do you ever watch the tv program called THE DOCTORS? Well there is a Dr. on the panel who is a plastic surgeon & one day he talked about cellulite. He said that there is nothing you can do about cellulite as far as taking pills, creams, exercises, etc. He said the only thing to help cellulite is to have surgery. They literally remove the excess fat. Hope this helps.

Kidena is right about completley removing it. But you can reduce it by using firming lotions- I use nivea with Q10. Also invest in a good natural bristle brush and in the shower brush the areas with cellulite in a circular and upwards motion. I always notice a difference!
There is never just one way to get rid of something like that. I've seen that show, and I've seen them proved wrong too!

Hi Chiquitica, it is common to have cellulite. I would recommend you to massage the areas that you wish to remove those cellulite constantly. You want to apply creams to make the massage easier and more efficient. I personally recommend you to use natrim organic slimming creams. it works great and most importantly it makes from natural food. amazing stuff. Remember to massage in circular upwards motions it will help you a lot. Good luck.