Getting Rid of Centipedes in My Apartment

Centipedes love my bathroom and the closet near it. How can I get rid of them? Do they bite? They seem to come out at night and when the lights are out in the bathroom and closet. There is nothing worse when you're brushing your teeth or hair and you see this weird thing reflecting in your mirror. Then you turn around, take your shoe off and softly squish. If you miss they run fast.

Shoes were not meant for that so I use Clorox wipes for my shoes underneath. Then clean like crazy. I live in a 1920's building with lots of wood and holes here and there. I am not sure what to use to seal them up. I'll have to let my landlord know soon. I always make sure before I'm in the shower to check for these nasty things. I freak out every time I see them.

By Amy C

Your bathroom is moist and that's what centipedes like. Try a humidifier in your bathroom. You should also check for cracks in the floor and windows through with they can climb and seal them up.

Dehumidifiers get rid of moisture - humidifiers add moisture. So you actually want to get a dehumidifier.

Google essential oils for centipedes. I've been bitten several times and it hurts like Hell,I hate them~ get a plastic jar to catch them with and release outside,don't let them get away.

ALOHA*