FleasPest Control

Getting Rid of Fleas in My Home

Category Fleas

The first time I get infested with fleas, I read that Mr. Teal's Epsom Lavender Salt kills fleas. So I went crazy and put it all over my apartment. I also bought bedding cedar for my dog, but right now she's with my mom until I get rid of this infestation. I did get my dog really clean and flea free. What do I do now?

By Denise

My boyfriend breaks out from fleas and he called Flea Busters.
They come to your house and powder pack everything material in you house...couch, bed carpets etc.

I don't know what the powder was but it is safe for humans and animals is some kinda talc and when fleas or spiders or whatever insect comes in contact with this talc it is like shattered glass to the bug and it cuts it and also dries it out but, it was very inexpensive and no hassles and within 3 days the house the cat and my bf were totally rid of all fleas and spiders. Oh, and its been 3 years and I have yet to see a spider or flea in his house anywhere. 5 stars from me and a two thumbs up for safe to humans and animals.