Getting Rid of Little Black Biting Bugs

I have these little black bugs in my condo. There doesn't seem to be a lot of them. They crawl on the floor coming out from the baseboard. I see them in the bathroom, hallway, and living room. They are not in the bed, but I get bites not all together. There is one on my arm, or my leg, or chest, not at the same time. I don't know if these bites are related. They are small and black and look like a little black bean that craws around on the floor. What kind of bugs are these? and how can I get rid of them?

By Rodney

How do I get rid of these things? What are they called? Where do they come from? That's a picture of them.

Best Answer

Believe it is of the beetle family some sort of a carpet, fungus or grain eating variety. Relatively harmless as an adult. More destructive as larvae but usually a sign of bigger fish to fry.

Find their source of food and remove if you want a resolution. I.E. find and prepare water leak for fungus beetle, find old dog biscuits or steel oats not being used in pantry may be sources.

I also believe there some type of beetle.small tiny black looks like there about half dead when you find them very slow moving easy to kill but to get rid of another issue. I see them when i sweep under stove under fride under couches behind couches i have hard wood floors. Never got bit never saw them fly i found a few upside down there little legs same size there tiny bodies i believe they were dead or playing dead i believe they were dead. Make long story short we had same bugs at place we had before when we sweep was when we pretty much see them n around dust.never was bit though thank the Lord jesus. Now just yesterday i was introduced to stink bugs never heard of them before yesterday.

They try get in houses in the fall to hybernate. So now i have a bigger promblem to deal with. The little black bugs never bother me but just seeing them makes me sick feeling like get out of my house n imnnot a dirty person so it makes you feel like you house isnt clean. The stink bugs are big so u can acually see them on walls ceilings right away n believe me if theres something on my walls ceilings that dont belong there i see it. Thank god i dont have clutter or lots of pics on walls!! GOD BLESS EVERYONE DEALING WITH BUG PROMBLEMS ITS THE WORST N FIRST TIME EXPERIENCING THE HUGE STINGK BUGS. PLEASE GOD HELP ME TRU THIS IM LOOSING IT......!!!!!!