Getting Rid of Little Black Biting Bugs

I have these little black bugs in my condo. There doesn't seem to be a lot of them. They crawl on the floor coming out from the baseboard. I see them in the bathroom, hallway, and living room. They are not in the bed, but I get bites not all together. There is one on my arm, or my leg, or chest, not at the same time. I don't know if these bites are related. They are small and black and look like a little black bean that craws around on the floor. What kind of bugs are these? and how can I get rid of them?

By Rodney

How do I get rid of these things? What are they called? Where do they come from? That's a picture of them.

Best Answer

Believe it is of the beetle family some sort of a carpet, fungus or grain eating variety. Relatively harmless as an adult. More destructive as larvae but usually a sign of bigger fish to fry.

Find their source of food and remove if you want a resolution. I.E. find and prepare water leak for fungus beetle, find old dog biscuits or steel oats not being used in pantry may be sources.