InsectsPest Control

Getting Rid of Mites

I need a picture of one of these mites just for my sanity. I hear descriptions of what they look like and does anyone have a picture of one that they caught? I am trying to use clear packaging tape to catch them. The microscope cameras that hook up to the computer should be good enough to take an image or video. I feel these bugs most often at night. I will be using my laptop and the light shining against my face might have something to do with them being jumping on my skin at this time. My guess is that the human head is much more sensitive to noticing these mites? I sometimes feel a small puff of air against my skin and a small point of pressure; I am guessing this is when they jump. It is crazy differentiating a speck of skin/dust to a possible mite. The other feeling I get is near my eyelash, near my ear and my nose; these are the more common place where I feel them jumping or crawling. I can't see any bites but I feel a single pin prick from time to time. I rarely feel anything in the morning or day. Of course, I have tried everything besides miticide or the ForbidTM 4F mentioned here in this forum. Thanks for this page - please, keep it up.

There are many possibilities for what is "bugging" you and the problem may or may not be mites. However, there is some new information about recent invasions of a new type of mite that is very difficult to erradicate. They apparently thrive in humid places so are very difficult to kill. The website below may offer some help:

relieffrominvisiblebitingmites.wordpress.../.../