Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Near Grapevines?

I have some poison ivy growing around my grapevines. I need to kill it, but am afraid to use anything that might leach into my grapes. Does anyone have a solution? Right now, I'm pretty much covered with the rash around my neck, face and arms.

By Lorraine from Bristol, CT

Right now the only true way to get rid of poison ivy is to remove the plant by hand. I buy large thick yellow kitchen gloves, wear long sleeves and long pants and dig them out. There is a product you can buy in any lawn and garden, big box or drug store. It is called Technu, it is made of mineral spirits and you wash your clothes and tools off after you have pulled up the Ivy.

Home and Garden Gardening Weeds Woody and Vining WeedsJune 14, 2012
🎃
Generated 2022-10-13 08:45:16 in 856 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Poison-Ivy-Near-Grapevines.html