Getting Rid of Ticks

All of my money is tied up in medical bills and my house is infiltrated with ticks. I only let my dogs out for short periods of time, but they're getting them from in the house because they seemed to have taken up residency. I am going through chemotherapy and need an inexpensive way to get rid of them.

By Stacie

A very effective and inexpensive way to get rid of fleas and ticks is FOOD GRADE Diatomaceous Earth. I get a 50 pound bag for $28.07 at my local feed store.
I suggest you do a search on DE. You will be surprised of the many benefits for both you and your pets and how to get rid of fleas and ticks.
I have two little dogs and the fleas were getting out of control. The DE took care of the problem quickly. DE is very safe for your pets. I highly recommend this stuff.