Getting Rid of Tiny Black Bugs

I now see there are tiny black itchy bug, how do I treat? They are outside, inside, and getting in my hair.

Without a picture, it's hard to identify. Put the bugs in a sealed plastic bag. Take it to a place that sells pesticides and they can help. You can also send a picture to your local Cooperative Extension.

There are these really small but that I don't know what they are I usually see them in the corner on my base board in my room please help asap

(Describe Your Image Here)little black bug. I see one at a time. Every few days. And always just climbing the wall???

No none of this was helpful. We are having a problem with very thin shaped black bugs we never saw before. We have no idea what they are in order to be rid of them. I thought they were ants at first but they are obviously not and I wasted money buying ant traps and spray.

So we have no money to hire an entomologist and a good exterminating company to rid them so what can we do especially if we cannot identify these black crawly bugs that do not bite

I don't know but maybe fleas or bedbugs? I know diatomaceous earth gets rid of many insects including fleas. Maybe look into it to see if you're comfortable using it.

DE diascanthous earth. FOOD GRADE Amazon sells it. Put it where you see the bugs. The DE dries them up. Its safe for humans and dogs and cats to eat. Vacuum it up after few days. Reapply. Same